Why Choose a Phibrows or Scalpa artist?
PhiBrows and Scalpa artists follow very specific, high-demand work ethics and standards. Students must master 11 levels of instruction through a rigorous 6-months course. Only 6 out of 10 students receive the highly-accredited honor of becoming a certified Phibrows artist or Scalpa certified artist.
PhiAcademy controls the technique and quality of work through its members providing ultimate support to the PhiBrows artist and their clients. The same goes at Scalpa. Each academy rigorously trains students through to mastery.
Brooke became a PhiBrows artist, and hasn’t stopped working on improving her technique and skill. Brooke went on to become a scalp micropigmentation artist at Scalpa receiving multiple certifications in SMP and permanent cosmetics expanding the services she offers in the microblading and permanent makeup artistry.
And, how exactly do you tattoo hair?
Scalp Micropigmentation commonly known as SMP is the latest revelation in hair treatment for baldness and thinning hair. SMP is acheived by tattooing hair follicle impressions on the scalp in the balding area and shaving down the current hair growth giving the appearance of a clean shaven head full of hair. The same approach is used when the hair is extremely thin and the scalp is visible camoflouging the balding area for a fuller appearance of hair density. Millions of men spend close to $20,000 on hair transplant procedures that carry on a 30% chance for visible results (that means there is a 70% failure rate), but now we can acheive a 100% success rate for much less, in fact, 75% less! If you’d love to gain your self confidence back, SMP is an amazing alternative and the most promising option on the market today!
All 5-star Reviews!
I was super happy with the service and how my brows turned out. They look perfect and natural and I’ve been receiving tons of compliments on them. She gave me the exact shape I was hoping for. They are also holding up well with little fading. I’ll will definitely be back each year when I’m ready to redo them. I would recommend her to anyone!
She did a Great job on brows. I like the phibrow technique. I have had many compliments on my eyebrows.
Brooke did a great job! I highly recommend her. She is also very nice.
Brooke did an amazing job microblading my eyebrows. She is all about attention to detail and symmetry.Truly a talented lady. Very skilled and the utmost in professionalism. Her studio is relaxing, well appointed and sanitary. I am very pleased with the fine detail of her work. Brooke is an amazing artist!
I had a great Experience with Brooke. She does amazing work. I am extremely happy with her work and highly recommend Brooke.
I am very happy with Brooke’s work! She did a great job on my eyebrows. Brooke is very thorough and meticulous. I could see how passionate she is about her work and making her clients brows perfect during my appointments. I definitely would recommend her for microblading!
I am so happy with Brooke’s work… I will definitely be back for touch ups..